Story-in-a-jar Closed Terrarium Workshop
$58.00 – $78.00
Plant-in-a-jar is passe, try out Story-in-a-jar; have fun planning for a scene to depict in your very own closed terrarium! You are only bound by your imagination, who said you can’t have a bling bling terrarium?
What You’ll Learn
- Introduction to terrariums and their origins
- The science behind the terrarium and how to work with it
- Simple principles of design that can be applied to the terrarium
- How to select and treat the soil
- Important pitfalls to avoid
- How to use non-conventional material to create your story!
Special Instructions for Booking
- Minimum 2 students to commence a workshop.
- Students can choose their own preferred date and time for this class (subject to instructor availability)
- Please call in to check for timing availability before making your booking.
- Bookings must be made at least 3 days in advance
- All materials and tools are provided.
- Participants have the option to upgrade to other glass jars.
- Each terrarium gives you the option of 1 main character, and 1 background accessory. Participants can always add on more characters and accessories as needed as low cost.
- The workshop duration is 2 hours